UPRENT is the leading pump and pumping system rental provider in Eastern Europe with branches in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland. Our key products are pumps and pumping systems, which are complemented with trench shoring systems and power generators.
UPRENT business philosophy is to serve customers with the most effective products which allow to get the job done in the shortest time and with lowest energy costs.
Competent specialists and modern equipment make UPRENT a reliable partner in any pumping project.
UPRENT goal is to become the leading service provider in its industry in Eastern and Northern Europe by expanding the range of offered services, increasing the amount of rental offices and to continually improve qualitative and quantitative performance indicators.
Our values are:
- Quality – improving, guaranteed, comprehensive, stable, permanent, forecastable!
- Employer – professional, motivated, confident, reliable, industrious, kind, responsive!
- Stability – long-term, thorough, perfect, ensured, earned, essential!
One of the most valued UPRENT long – term strategic goals are continuous product and service quality improvement as well as the raise of customer satisfaction. In order to achieve this UPRENT has developed and maintains a Quality Management System which in July, 2015 has been certified according to the International ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Quality policy in cooperation with UPRENT means assurance to consistently high quality in its service, defining the most important long-term priorities:
- Satisfaction. To ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by maintaining a constant communication with customers, managing customer satisfaction measurement, identifying customer complaints and needs and ensuring appropriate service according to customer needs and requirements;
- Availability. To provide service to even wider range of customers by regularly improving offered services, as well as expanding the rental office and branch network;
- Quality. To reduce and eliminate non-compliant cases of service, by recording and analyzing each case individually, collecting and analyzing customer complaints, and identifying causes as well as determining appropriate corrective and preventive actions;
- Efficiency. To continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system by analyzing the processes defined by the company as well as measuring their effectiveness and improving overall operational efficiency;
- Competence. To constantly maintain employee knowledge of quality management system, by systematically informing and educating employees about quality upkeep aspects.